All congregational members are encouraged to register for an account. This allows you access to special material, such as the online edition of the Steeple Light and allows you to submit articles for publication.
Users who are registering for new accounts are strongly encouraged to follow these recommendations:
- Please provide your first and last names when registering. If you do not, then your account will not be approved.
- DO NOT reuse a password that you are using elsewhere.
- DO make the strongest possible password you can.
- Passwords cannot be recovered; they can only be reset.
- If you are not doing so, consider using a password manager to generate and store passwords. Mac and iOS users are encouraged to consider 1Password, while PC or Android users are encouraged to consider LastPass.